:

celebrating the glories of eating in brooklyn. from the gut.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Shameless Product Plug: One Touch Can Opener

This thing really does work and it works great. I've never ordered a product from an infomercial before. In the back of my mind I always thought they were scams (the web site sure is cheesey.) Although it took longer than expected, it did arrive as promised. I can't say it's the sturdiest gadget in the drawer, however, I do like the fact that it's small and battery operated so you can just put it away easily. And there are no sharp edges.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved your "Shameless Product Plug" post and think the can opener looks excellent (I hate twisting and twisting to get a can open). Just wondering if you or any of your readers have any shameless plugs you'd like to do for great discounts and deals at restaurants in Brooklyn or NYC? Thanks!

1:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shameless plug... www.diningfever.com is awesome! Great NYC discounts to fabulous restaurants! No fees, just discounts. My fiance and I use it at least once a week!

11:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home