:

celebrating the glories of eating in brooklyn. from the gut.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Gimme Coffee

Not that Gimme Coffee needs any more publicity, but I went there the other day and I can say their coffees are damn fine. I tried the cappuccino and it tasted a lot like 9th Street Espresso in Manhattan with a somewhat chocolately taste and velvety finish. As someone who goes to great lengths for a great cup of joe, I'd say this is among the best I've had.

I also really appreciated the understated and simple decor. You can enjoy the java without a theme being pushed on you.

Gimme Coffee is located at 495 Lorimer Street, (718)-388-7771.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mike White said...

Thanks EFB. We try really hard to provide great coffee. Next time you come by say hi. I know another great Brooklyn spot you should visit...

4:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't wait to try it sometime...
Also, can't wait to try an outstanding recipe for roast goose-heard it from the chef at restaurant Kolumbia, do you know if that is in ny?

11:47 AM

 
Blogger meresy_g said...

It looks too pretty to drink.

12:23 PM

 
Blogger moodling said...

next time i'm in brooklyn we'll have to go. still searching for that perfect cup up here in boston!

6:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poop am reminded of the crap we had in london. since then we could say that we left not for love, career or anything so lofty. we just wanted decent coffee...
you brooklyn me rome.


all love

11:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home