:

celebrating the glories of eating in brooklyn. from the gut.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

One of My Favorite Plants in the Garden


I'm not the gardener of the house, but occasionally I get to plant something. I picked up this plant about 2 years ago. I don't even know what it's called, but it's one of my favorites. I bought it becuase it's indigenous to the Northeast. I figured it would do well in our garden's conditions and so far it has. Although lately all this rain has it looking a bit sad.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is called Tiarella Cordifolia or Foam Flower. http://www.ncwildflower.org/plants/tiarella_cordifolia/tiarella_cordifolia.htm

9:25 AM

 
Blogger meresy_g said...

What a pretty foam flower. I wish I had a really shady area to garden. I am all sun to part-sun and shade lovers have nowhere to go. I suppose I could plant up in the woods near the jerk neighbor. Maybe that will be the project for next year.

12:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home