:

celebrating the glories of eating in brooklyn. from the gut.

Monday, July 03, 2006

The View from My Kitchen Window

A few weeks ago (or is it months?) Meresy over at Edge Effect asked to see the view from my kitchen window. I finally got around to this. I don't have a digital camera so I had to borrow one. My kitchen is on the ground floor, so I have bars on the windows. I took a few shots right on the other side of the window and one through the bars. Here you get a glimpse of my urban garden.




3 Comments:

Blogger meresy_g said...

Oh I love it. It's all so lush looking. It is a great job. I love the hammock. And I love the geraniums. That little splotch of bright red has a big impact. Lovely!

1:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since when do you have bars on the windows? The garden is so lovely...i miss it.
kim xox

12:42 PM

 
Blogger KitcheView said...

the garden has changed so much since then.

2:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home