:

celebrating the glories of eating in brooklyn. from the gut.

Monday, February 05, 2007

New NYC Food Site -- Blog Soop

There's new, well-designed food web site called Blogsoop devoted to New York City. It highlights restaurant reviews by bloggers and includes yours truly among its ranks. The site does a great job cultivating the full range of food blog opinion. There's also a nifty chat function. Will the grassroots efforts of food bloggers take on the bigger guns like Citysearch and TimeOut?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger meresy_g said...

Ummmm....not to hasten your demise by encouraging you to clog your arteries, but after perusing the list of restaurants in the Brooklyn Section of Blogsoop, you simply must check out Pies and Thighs on Kent Street so that I may live vicariously. If you go takes lots of pictures. I want a shot of fried chicken and a biscuit to use as my screensaver.

12:21 PM

 
Blogger EFB said...

That place is on my list!

10:05 PM

 
Blogger Fairfield Mom said...

Thanks for highlighting this new site. I am always on the lookout for new places to find out about NYC area restaurants. I rely heavily on user reviews when making decisions about new places to try. I like CitySearch a lot too, especially now that they have a dedicated Brooklyn section. Also, I really like your blog and added it to my blogroll. I am a fellow Brooklyn blogger so please feel free to add mine if you like what you see.

2:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love blog soop. A friend turned me on to it and now I use it for like everytime I go out.

9:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home