:

celebrating the glories of eating in brooklyn. from the gut.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Tempo Starts To Go Service

About half-way down in this New York Times' cornucopia feature that starts off discussing Eli Zabar's fig trees, is this bit of news for those who don't already know:

"Tempo Restaurant and Wine Bar, a sophisticated Mediterranean spot in Park Slope, Brooklyn, has added Tempo Presto, a bright little takeout shop."

While not convenient for me, this might make the workday for some Slopers just that much easier. I've heard very mixed reviews about Tempo, so I wonder, how's the take out food?

Tempo Presto is located at 254 Fifth Avenue. 718 636 8899

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll get back to you on the takeout. I love Tempo's regular menu and I'm psyched this option is available. Wonder how pricey...

3:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's reasonable. $6.25 - 7.25 for a quality inventive sandwich, waaay better than Press, which for me never got it right.
Of course the pork store a block away also makes a mean sandwich, if you don't want something fancified.

3:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home