:

celebrating the glories of eating in brooklyn. from the gut.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Brooklyn Restaurant Week

Yes. It's been quite awhile since my last post. Needless to say, I've been busy. Busy with my er, real job, busy renovating my house (new windows, painting) and other stuff. But what better way to get back into the swing of things than with Brooklyn Restaurant Week. It runs from April 3-11, 3 courses for $20.06.

My picks would be:

Bar Tabac
Taku
Pete's Waterfront Ale House
Chestnut
Maggie Brown
Bouillabaisse 126
Luz
Thomas Beisl
Applewood
Blue Ribbon
Cocotte
Sette
Tempo
Fornino

Mmm. Where to begin? Click here for the complete list.

3 Comments:

Blogger FKJ said...

god bless. you're really taken your interest in food to ANOTHER level. am proud of you, poops

10:27 AM

 
Blogger meresy_g said...

Yay, you're back! Post, post, post!

12:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiphiphooray! was so happy to see yoe've posted!!

7:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home